Friday, January 2, 2009

Caramel Bobby's post



Hey, my name is Caramel Bobby, and I'm a little doggie! I'm also a big fan of this blog so it's a real honor to be able to write this important and exciting post! RUFF RUFF RUFF!

Today my mother Jenna picked me up right after work and took me and my dear old dad to the tail end of a rigorous record-mastering event! Mika Miko recorded a full length in September with Mike McHugh at the Distillery and they're nearly ready to get the whole thing pressing. Jennifer and Dean were there and let me tell you am I shy around them and their slight scent of cat ownership! But Jennifer is in fact a dog owner as well, as I was able to figure-sniff with my cute sweetie little doggie face!



Dean is putting out this record on his label PPM, but first he has to cut each groove on a single piece of thing which I think is what he's doing here!



Pete Lyman's mastering and I hope he will be happy to know I didn't scoot on anything except for one thing for a minute! He was a very wonderful host! WOOOOOOOOOF anyhow, this is my personal viz of the man at work!



What I thought was just a bunch of to-do lists (Comb Bob's Nose Part, Take Bob On Walk, Give Bob a Perm...) was all the possible tracklist orders! Boy I guess I'm pretty stupid, huh?



Now we're back home listening to the semi-permanent version of this upcoming and release and THE SHIT IS DOPE BELIEVE ME

IT'S COMING OUT IN SPRING AND THE SHIT IS DOPE

3 comments:

by Mario S. said...

Can't freaking wait Bobby. See you in San Diego.

Cali said...

figure sniff

alejandra said...

caramel bobby<3<3